Week 3: Flora and Ulysses 

Flora & Ulysses Coming To Disney+ | What's On Disney Plus

Spelling : William, kidnapped, typewriter, imagine, infamous, criminal, inspired, homesick, advice, sardines

Vocabulary : appellation, irrevocable, coherence, dictation, navigate, symbolism, pervasive, overwhelm, record, compelled

Science : Ch. 6 L 4 : The Story of Soil

This is the last week for Science.

***** Parents I have allowed the students to make up (one) 1 missed assignment in any (one) 1 subject only. This missed assignment is due on Wednesday 5/26/21. ******* 

Religion :Unit 7 Week Test

IMPORTANT NEWS and INFORAMTION 

Also, next week is the last week of school. I ask that each student bring in a beach ball by Wednesday, June 2nd. Thank you!! We will also be watching the Disney original Movie Flora and Ulysses the last week of school.

> Pizza Book Report : Will be done in class, students will complete this assignment with a partner. I ask that the students bring materials from home (crayons, color pencils, markers, stickers, glitter glue, craft supplies, etc. to complete this assignment in class with their partner. Due on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021. ** Please try your best to be in school to complete this assignment, please be mindful of your partner. This is a group activity. ***

No School on Monday, May 31, 2021.

Last Day of School Friday, June 4th, 2021.